Sunday 28 March 2010

WHY SOMETIMES I USING ENGLISH IN MY RECENTLY CONVERSATIONS ?

The only answer for this simple question is because I have dream to become an international speaker. I inspired by some great people that go around the world to give lectures or to speak in front of some people to share their experiences, knowledges, or to motivate other people. Yeah… I see which that will be an interesting job to do, that’s to share anything I have or I know, to help people grow up their skills or talents.

So, for I can make that beautiful dream come true I must prepare myself. And as we know, English is an international language, so if I want to speak on another countries I need to have good English. As part of my preparation I try to use or combine my conversation between Indonesian and English as well. Yeah… just a little bit of self preparation, who know oneday I will become truly international speaker. For know I just struggle to make every dreams I have to come true and I wish all of you will do it so. So keep struggle to make all of your dreams come true and ignore every negative comment that other people said to make you down. Keep on fire !

No comments:

Post a Comment

KumpulBlogger